CCSS has over 20 years’ experience looking after critical fire and security systems for a host of businesses, councils and housing associations across England and Wales.
From fire alarms to intruder alarm systems we have the knowledge and extensive experience to ensure systems remain operational.
Our team of over 50 engineers covering the greater Midlands and the North of England can respond to urgent calls within a few hours 24/7 365 days a year.
We deal with the old and the new. We are experts at keeping legacy equipment in service to ensure vulnerable customers and premises are left with working systems. Part of our stores is dedicated to legacy equipment which is tested and stored for use when required.
We work closely with some of the leading names in the fire and security industry, Honeywell, AICO, Paxton, Pyronix, Orbik, GDX and CSL to name a few. Our close relationships with our partners ensure we are offering the latest technological advances from the best manufacturers.
If you want to know more or book a free survey
We have all the expertise in house to offer a one stop solution to all your fire and security needs, one phone call and one point of contact ensures that all systems work in unison when required.
Access control and door entry on auto gates, barriers and auto doors, linked into CCTV or fire systems and/or intruder systems are all part of our daily workstreams.
All works carried out are subjected to the auspices of the best regulators in the business BAFE, SSAIB, DHF, ADSA, ISOQAR & NICEIC as we have our own in-house electrical department. To ensure the work in your premises is carried out safely, all of our operatives undertake UKATA approved annual asbestos training and working practices conform to CHAS, Constructionline and SafeContractor. Therefore, by choosing CCSS you are protecting your staff and customers too.
We aim to leave a lasting impression on every community we work within, providing both individuals and businesses with a service that will ensure their safety and security. We endeavour to achieve this through:
- Encourage employee volunteering in the community and with financial contributions and help in kind.
- Make some of the business' product or services available free or at a cost to charities and community groups.
- Look for opportunities to make surplus product and redundant equipment available to local schools, charities and community groups.
- Buying from local suppliers and strive to hire locally.
- Collaborate with local teachers and schools to make the business the subject of a school project.
- Use the business’s experience to help a local school, charity or community group become more efficient and entrepreneurial.
- Use some of the marketing budget to associate the business or brand with a social cause.
Health & Safety:
Ensuring the safety of engineers, residents and members of the public is CCSS’s number one priority. Therefore we work closely with our customers, partners and employees to ensure we follow the best working practices to providing our services safely at all times.
As such our policies and procedures on health and safety are accredited by the awarding bodies SSAIB, BAFE, CHAS, Constructionline, Exor, NICEIC and SafeContractor, who are consistently monitoring our practices and ensure they are being implemented to the highest standard.