Your fire, security and life safety systems can be complicated combinations of the simple and sophisticated and just like any electrical or electronic equipment they need to be serviced regularly to work at their most efficient.
Many of your systems will have their frequency and type of maintenance prescribed within a British or European standard and/or a requirement by insurers to meet minimum standards.
CCSS are members of many of the industry’s leading bodies such as:
- BAFE for fire alarms, minimum 2 service visits per year.
- BAFE for emergency lighting, minimum 1 service visit per year.
- BAFE for fire extinguishers, minimum 1 service visit per year.
- SSAIB for intruder alarms, 2 service visits for police response, 1 visit for other systems.
- SSAIB for access control, 1 service visit per year
- SSAIB for CCTV, 1 service visit per year
- ADSA for automated doors, minimum 1 per year but maybe more dependant on frequency of use
- DHF for automated gates and barriers, minimum 1 per year but maybe more dependent on frequency of use
- NIC/EIC for electrical installations, dependant on system
By being under the auspices of these bodies you can be assured that all CCSS engineers are trained to the highest standards to not only maintain your existing equipment, but also advise on how to get the best out of your equipment. If you would like to add to or improve your systems following insurance reviews or fire risk assessments our fully trained surveyors are on hand to offer free of charge quotations based on the latest technology and more importantly, legislative requirements.
CCSS can offer competitive planned preventative maintenance packages that also include a call out service that operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year offering peace of mind that even if you have a problem on Christmas day an engineer will be with you within 4 hours*