CCSS recognises the impact business activities have on the environment and strives to minimise and eliminate the environmental impact through continuous improvement. We are therefore accredited to ISO 14001.
CCSS’s environmental policy principles include:
- To observe and adhere to environmental laws and regulations
- To conduct operations in a manner that demonstrates respect for the environment
- To monitor environmental practices regarding CCSS’s supply chain
- Implement remedial controls and procedures where required
- Set specific and achievable goals in order to reduce our impact on the environment
Environmental initiatives include:
- Using renewable resources where possible
- Enhancing company image and profile in the marketplace by addressing issues relating to corporate and social responsibility
- Using the latest technology to reduce CCSS’s impact by adopting good working practices
- Using suppliers from the local community in which we work
CCSS follow this initiative especially in relation to:
- Natural resources
- Manufactured materials
- Pollution to air, land and water
If you want to know more or book a free survey
Beyond achieving compliance with applicable environmental regulations, CCSS continuously seeks opportunities to implement environmental and health and safety best practices.
CCSS looks to the future and is committed to minimising the impact on the environment through thoughtful design and product sourcing.
We work closely with suppliers and manufacturers in order to source products which will minimise customers’ impact on the environment and assist in reducing energy consumption.