With damaging fires featuring in the news a lot recently, does your business premises comply?
As a business or building owner you are responsible for the safety of your staff, your visitors, members of the public and if they were to attend to your premises the fire and rescue services
By partnering with CCSS, for all your fire and security needs we can ensure you meet all your compliance needs by asking the following questions:
- Does your fire alarm have a minimum six-monthly inspection to BS5839?
- Do you have annual fire extinguisher maintenance to BS5306?
- Do you have adequate emergency lighting and is it tested annually to BS5266?
We can also help ensure that your business premises are safe and is protected with effective security systems.
- Is your intruder alarm working?
- Is your commercial CCTV system connected to your mobile or tablet?
- Does your business need access control systems?
CCSS’s head office is centrally located in Birmingham and offers a fast and efficient response to our customers across the greater Midlands covering, West Midlands, Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Herefordshire, Shropshire, Staffordshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Oxfordshire and Gloucestershire.
If you are based in the North West our office in Warrington office can look after all your needs.
Call 0121 604 4499 or email email@example.com for more information and guidance on your obligations under The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety Order) 2005. We are here to help